When would you like to visit...
Founded in 1954, for over 65 years Menkes is one of the largest private developers in Canada, with a primary focus in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Menkes is known for its innovative, multi-disciplinary approach and particularly for its expertise in large-scale, mixed-use development.
Festival in South VMC is set to become the entertainment capital of Vaughan. One of Canada's largest master-planned communities brought to you by Menkes and QuadReal.
Festival Condo Development, South VMC
In the heart of the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) a development is being created that will turn VMC into a major GTA hub for residents, employers and employees. In the heart of this transformation is the Festival Condo development and VMC vision backed by the City of Vaughan providing a once in a lifetime investment opportunity while allowing you to live and watch a city come alive over the next 10 years providing short and long term financial security and gain.
- Transit-oriented: highest density around VMC subway station, Viva, and bus stations.
- Walkable: fine grain street network, mix of uses, pedestrian streetscape, parks.
- Accessible: easy access by transit, car, bicycle and other modes of active transportation.
- Diverse: variety of housing (including affordable) and architectural forms, jobs, open spaces.
- Vibrant: active ground floor uses, civic, cultural, community and institutional destinations.
- Green: high green building standards, efficient energy use, natural features.
- Beautiful: high architectural standards, signature open spaces, public art, tree cover.
Vaughan Metropolitan Centre - VMC
Considered one of the fastest growing cities in Canada. Vaughan offers the best of city living while while only minutes away from the tranquility of vast green spaces. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) aims to be a destination hub to rival any city centre in North America attracting companies like KPMG, major shopping with Vaughan Mills Mall, mins from Hwys 407 and 427 and only 35 mins to Downtown Toronto by Subway with the VMC station in the heart of the action.
Vaughan projects by 2031 there will be over 25,000 residents and 12,000 employees working at VMC!
Festival Condos Insight
With VIP Access and Preferred Broker status on Festival VMC Project let me help you find the right unit. Learn more about Festival Condos below, contacting me via the form or by calling 416.629.1820
Get VIP Access • Preferred Broker Insight
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty